Welcome to my blog. I have had ALS for 10 years now.


Since I started this blog in June 2008 I've had amazing feedback. Family, friends, people from all over North America, Australia, Scotland, England, and places I can't recall, have commented, encouraged and corresponded. I had no idea when Cynthia taught me how to set this up, how much I would love posting and how many people would read it. I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped propel this therapeutic exercise into a daily routine. All of you, both friends and visitors, are now part of my blog family. Welcome.

From Go Pro

From Go Pro
View from my living room

Sunday, November 13, 2011

2 comments:

Alice said...

hahaha! this is great! kali used to do livestock judging with 4-H. at one competition the kids had to judge sheep, but we had never even seen any, and had no idea what to do. our adults were in charge of handling the sheep in the show arena - it was our turn - and none of the men knew how to handle the sheep. it was the funniest thing to watch, these big, burly men who normally handle 1000 lb. cows, and they had these little sheep dragging them all around the ring, running after them, chasing the sheep. the kids were laughing so hard they had trouble judging the animals. hahahaha! i love your picture and the caption!

Alice said...

and the answer to your squirrel question in your side bar - both! hahaha! although we do have a friend with a pet squirrel - and she could probably do this, but not me!