Welcome to my blog. I have had ALS for 10 years now.


Since I started this blog in June 2008 I've had amazing feedback. Family, friends, people from all over North America, Australia, Scotland, England, and places I can't recall, have commented, encouraged and corresponded. I had no idea when Cynthia taught me how to set this up, how much I would love posting and how many people would read it. I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped propel this therapeutic exercise into a daily routine. All of you, both friends and visitors, are now part of my blog family. Welcome.

From Go Pro

From Go Pro
View from my living room

Monday, November 30, 2009

Great Grandparents

This is my Great Grandmother Ethel Newport and my Great Grandfather Robert Newport(my Mother's Grandparents). The picture was taken in England in 1934. Robert died in 1939 and Ethel in 1945--just one year before I was born. I don't know a lot about them but I do know they lost their 19 yr. old twin sons in World War 1.

1 comment:

Alice said...

i really enjoy looking at the old photographs you post from time to time. i like looking back into people's lives. yay!