Welcome to my blog. I have had ALS for 10 years now.


Since I started this blog in June 2008 I've had amazing feedback. Family, friends, people from all over North America, Australia, Scotland, England, and places I can't recall, have commented, encouraged and corresponded. I had no idea when Cynthia taught me how to set this up, how much I would love posting and how many people would read it. I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped propel this therapeutic exercise into a daily routine. All of you, both friends and visitors, are now part of my blog family. Welcome.

From Go Pro

From Go Pro
View from my living room

Monday, February 2, 2009

Britannia Writers' Group



Many of you have heard how much I enjoy writing and the friendships I have formed within my writing group. The members are not only creative writers, they are inspiring people.
On Saturday, we, The Britannia Writers' Group, celebrated our 3rd anniversary with a wonderful potluck lunch, fine wine and laughter at my apartment.
I'm grateful to Anne Rayvals and many others who have encouraged me to write--not for fame or money(although that would be nice) but for the sheer satisfaction of storytelling.

2 comments:

Alice said...

What a great photo! I'm glad to see you :O). You have some great and awesome friends there. I'm glad you had a good visit and a good meal with them. You look great!

Stephan Scharnberg said...

Ah, wonderful! I was planning on doing the exact same. I still will post a group photo and a few words on my blog. Don't we look great?! Yes! Thanks again for hosting our third anniversary.