Welcome to my blog. I have had ALS for 10 years now.


Since I started this blog in June 2008 I've had amazing feedback. Family, friends, people from all over North America, Australia, Scotland, England, and places I can't recall, have commented, encouraged and corresponded. I had no idea when Cynthia taught me how to set this up, how much I would love posting and how many people would read it. I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped propel this therapeutic exercise into a daily routine. All of you, both friends and visitors, are now part of my blog family. Welcome.

From Go Pro

From Go Pro
View from my living room

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sitting pretty

Is this pretty or what? Best decor I've ever placed on my coffee table. The Geek Squad just left and I'm now wireless and ready to go. The learning curve for the new glass multi-touch trackpad(never had a laptop before) and the new programs will be steep for little ol' me but you who know me well, will have faith.
Now I can sit with my feet up as the doctor ordered and still harass you all. No escape 'from' the wicked. I'm smiling from ear to ear.
And yes, all ye writers, I have no excuse but to get down to business. I'll start my novel tonight! 

2 comments:

Alice said...

Excellent! I'm jealous - I want one, too :O).

Are you serious about the novel? I'd be interested in hearing more about that.

Stephan Scharnberg said...

Yes, get writing! (Please submit the first chapter by this December 19th!!!) As the old cliche goes: "Once you go Mac, you never go back." Looks like you got one of the nice new Macbooks--the metal body? That's a great improvement over the plastic bodies Kiran and I use. They tend to crack with wear and tear around the seams and edges.