Welcome to my blog. I have had ALS for 10 years now.


Since I started this blog in June 2008 I've had amazing feedback. Family, friends, people from all over North America, Australia, Scotland, England, and places I can't recall, have commented, encouraged and corresponded. I had no idea when Cynthia taught me how to set this up, how much I would love posting and how many people would read it. I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped propel this therapeutic exercise into a daily routine. All of you, both friends and visitors, are now part of my blog family. Welcome.

From Go Pro

From Go Pro
View from my living room

Sunday, March 4, 2012

In Memory

12 years ago on March 4th I lost my best friend to Breast Cancer.
It only seems like yesterday that we skied Whistler and shared good times with our friends.
You never know what is in your future--good or bad--so enjoy every moment you can while you have good health.
Sandra, I miss you and remember all the great days we shared. You were a mentor to many.

1 comment:

Lakers' Blog said...

Karyn I cannot express how much of a mentor Sandra was to me. She hired me at George Greenaway and was always there to guide me, encourage me and listen to me when I needed support. I think of her frequently when people talk of wellness. Life does throw curves and not only was she hit by one, you also have been hit. I read your blogs with admiration at your positive attitude towards the disease that you fight daily. You too are an inspiration. Pat Lake