Welcome to my blog. I have had ALS for 10 years now.


Since I started this blog in June 2008 I've had amazing feedback. Family, friends, people from all over North America, Australia, Scotland, England, and places I can't recall, have commented, encouraged and corresponded. I had no idea when Cynthia taught me how to set this up, how much I would love posting and how many people would read it. I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped propel this therapeutic exercise into a daily routine. All of you, both friends and visitors, are now part of my blog family. Welcome.

From Go Pro

From Go Pro
View from my living room

Monday, August 1, 2011

A walk along False Creek







Anne and I went on a photo excursion and these are a few of our favourites. It will probably be my last summer using my camera.
I am a realist and am aware of my ALS progression rate. However, I will show my Carer or friend what I want them to photograph. I will be the eye and they, the shooter.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Hi Karyn - just popped into your blog to see what you're up to these days. Thank you for sharing those fabulous photos. I love that area - may move to the city myself when I retire (3 years with fingers crossed).

I watched the video with the faces of ALS - a very moving piece. Wonderful shot of you, too! :)

Just wanted to let you know I still think of you often. You quickly became a favourite back when I first joined SSS (10 years ago now!) So glad to see you're still posting and enjoying the gifts around you. Your positive nature is an inspiration. Long may your spirit shine!

Cheers,
Marianne