Welcome to my blog. I have had ALS for 10 years now.


Since I started this blog in June 2008 I've had amazing feedback. Family, friends, people from all over North America, Australia, Scotland, England, and places I can't recall, have commented, encouraged and corresponded. I had no idea when Cynthia taught me how to set this up, how much I would love posting and how many people would read it. I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped propel this therapeutic exercise into a daily routine. All of you, both friends and visitors, are now part of my blog family. Welcome.

From Go Pro

From Go Pro
View from my living room

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Vancouver/Richmond ALS Walk


to everyone who came out in the chilly weather, to all those who donated and of course to the baby Starling who had a chat with me... and thank you to the niece who donated the prize I won. I too will remember your Aunt who passed away from ALS.

1 comment:

Alice said...

how cool is that little bird on your lap! is it real?

congratulations on your walk! i am a little amazed that you needed to wear a jacket. it was almost 100 degrees here today and it was awful! i would have much rather been doing the cold temps with you! haha!