Welcome to my blog. I have had ALS for 10 years now.


Since I started this blog in June 2008 I've had amazing feedback. Family, friends, people from all over North America, Australia, Scotland, England, and places I can't recall, have commented, encouraged and corresponded. I had no idea when Cynthia taught me how to set this up, how much I would love posting and how many people would read it. I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped propel this therapeutic exercise into a daily routine. All of you, both friends and visitors, are now part of my blog family. Welcome.

From Go Pro

From Go Pro
View from my living room

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Hi Karyn! Happy Easter! I love your blog and have visited a few times since Judy G gave me directions on how to get here!

It's been a lovely 4-day weekend, if somewhat cold, but your positive upbeat blog has warmed my heart. It's good to see your lovely smile and read about your adventures. The elevator story cracked me up..could just picture it. A similar thing happened to me recently but wasn't so funny! My 2-year old granddaughter bolted OUT of the elevator just as the door closed with me inside. PANIC CITY! Luckily no one had pushed the button to make it move and I managed to get the door open. Note to self: put a harness on that little imp! She's a delight though and I get in lots of granny time. Wish I was retired but haven't won the lotto yet. :) SSS has changed since your days as a VT - if you're ever in the neighbourhood be sure to drop in! Cheers for now!

- Marianne L.