Welcome to my blog. I have had ALS for 10 years now.


Since I started this blog in June 2008 I've had amazing feedback. Family, friends, people from all over North America, Australia, Scotland, England, and places I can't recall, have commented, encouraged and corresponded. I had no idea when Cynthia taught me how to set this up, how much I would love posting and how many people would read it. I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped propel this therapeutic exercise into a daily routine. All of you, both friends and visitors, are now part of my blog family. Welcome.

From Go Pro

From Go Pro
View from my living room

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Friendship

So many of you help me get through fun days and difficult days. You hold my hand in times of tears, you laugh with me in times of joy. You dress me, look after me, open doors, phone, email, send cards, tell me stories, bring me flowers, food and wine. I cannot tell you how special I feel--you just know by the smile on my face.
A good friend introduced me to the song "For Good" from the musical "Wicked" and I posted it on my Songs/Videos list. It is for all my family, friends and acquaintances, who help me meander down this challenging road. You are my life line.

1 comment:

Alice said...

love you too, karyn! praying for you to have a great and special week!