Welcome to my blog. I have had ALS for 10 years now.


Since I started this blog in June 2008 I've had amazing feedback. Family, friends, people from all over North America, Australia, Scotland, England, and places I can't recall, have commented, encouraged and corresponded. I had no idea when Cynthia taught me how to set this up, how much I would love posting and how many people would read it. I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped propel this therapeutic exercise into a daily routine. All of you, both friends and visitors, are now part of my blog family. Welcome.

From Go Pro

From Go Pro
View from my living room

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Help from the stars

Recognize the man in the photo?

He's a great character actor.

That's Richard Kind. He was in "Curb Your Enthusiasm", "Spin City", "Mad About You" and a host of other television shows and movies.

"Yeah, very few people know my name. That's OK. I'm very lucky to do what I do," Kind said Wednesday. "My greater fame has allowed me the opportunity to work and do some personal projects."

One is Thursday.

Kind, along with the New York Yankees' Nick Swisher and retired New York Rangers' Adam Graves, are among the celebrities to take part in the Midwinter's Night Dream, an annual charity fundraiser to support the Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (or Lou Gehrig's Disease research).

No comments: