Welcome to my blog. I have had ALS for 10 years now.


Since I started this blog in June 2008 I've had amazing feedback. Family, friends, people from all over North America, Australia, Scotland, England, and places I can't recall, have commented, encouraged and corresponded. I had no idea when Cynthia taught me how to set this up, how much I would love posting and how many people would read it. I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped propel this therapeutic exercise into a daily routine. All of you, both friends and visitors, are now part of my blog family. Welcome.

From Go Pro

From Go Pro
View from my living room

Friday, October 16, 2009

Remember when we got home made treats?



The Giant Halloween Caramel Apple.

Surprise your favorite apple aficionado with a caramel apple whose impressive size conveys the extent of your good wishes. Each confection begins with a magnificent Washington Fuji apple, a varietal prized for its juicy crispness and sweet, slightly spicy flavor. Candymakers double-dip the apple in handmade caramel that's been simmered in copper kettles to rich, buttery creaminess. The apple is blanketed with a thick layer of premium dark chocolate, coated with roasted California almonds and finished with a drizzle of dark chocolate and orange-tinted white chocolate. Apple keeps 2 weeks refrigerated.

No comments: