Welcome to my blog. I have had ALS for 10 years now.


Since I started this blog in June 2008 I've had amazing feedback. Family, friends, people from all over North America, Australia, Scotland, England, and places I can't recall, have commented, encouraged and corresponded. I had no idea when Cynthia taught me how to set this up, how much I would love posting and how many people would read it. I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped propel this therapeutic exercise into a daily routine. All of you, both friends and visitors, are now part of my blog family. Welcome.

From Go Pro

From Go Pro
View from my living room

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hi everyone my name is Barb,I'm a good friend of Karyn's and she has asked me to post this message to let you know that she had an unfortunate fall on Tuesday April 7th and has broken her hip,she had surgery on Thursday the  9th and is now recovering in hospital,she does not have access to a computer but is hoping that may change within the next week,she or one her friends/family will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Praying for you, Karyn. I had been wondering where you were. Speedy recovery with God's blessings. My daughter said to tell you - you aren't allowed to take any breaks from your computer and your blog :O). Miss you! Alice and Kali