Welcome to my blog. I have had ALS for 10 years now.


Since I started this blog in June 2008 I've had amazing feedback. Family, friends, people from all over North America, Australia, Scotland, England, and places I can't recall, have commented, encouraged and corresponded. I had no idea when Cynthia taught me how to set this up, how much I would love posting and how many people would read it. I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped propel this therapeutic exercise into a daily routine. All of you, both friends and visitors, are now part of my blog family. Welcome.

From Go Pro

From Go Pro
View from my living room

Friday, December 19, 2008

In Memory



For many of us who have lost someone special, Christmas can be a very emotional time. 
I dedicate this song to all those no longer here--but forever in our hearts. 

2 comments:

Stephan Scharnberg said...

Although I'm not an Elvis fan, quite appropriate--a "Blue Christmas". This winter it could be white and blue at the same time. I'm going to try to make mine light blue despite many thoughts about my sister and a few other close people from my more distant past.

Alice said...

My dad passed away three years ago at Christmas. I still miss him, every day. Christmas is tough, especially for my mom. I try to dwell on the good memories of Christmases past and remember those times. Lots and lots of excellent memories. Love you, Karyn! Merry Christmas to you :O).