Welcome to my blog. I have had ALS for 10 years now.


Since I started this blog in June 2008 I've had amazing feedback. Family, friends, people from all over North America, Australia, Scotland, England, and places I can't recall, have commented, encouraged and corresponded. I had no idea when Cynthia taught me how to set this up, how much I would love posting and how many people would read it. I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped propel this therapeutic exercise into a daily routine. All of you, both friends and visitors, are now part of my blog family. Welcome.

From Go Pro

From Go Pro
View from my living room

Sunday, December 14, 2008

All mine!!


Some times you get lucky and a friend gives you a home cooked meal for Christmas. This was my dessert. The downside is: I had to share it with several people.
Oh, by the way--both wine glasses don't belong to me!
It was a good time.

3 comments:

Alice said...

Yum! This looks incredible! You've got some great friend there!

Cynthy Nugent said...

Hi Karyn,
I am so enjoying reading your blog. It's very funny and I find it amazing that much of that humour springs out of the progress of dreadful ALS. I laughed at the "all mine". Believe it or not, I would actually be serious about it and secretly not wanting to share. I am an atrocious dessert hog - especially ice cream.

cynthia in outer Marpolia

Alice said...

Karyn, I love your photo of the giant white cat ears. That would be something to see with it leaping onto the bridge -lol. Maybe not if you were driving on the bridge, but other than that - yeah!