Welcome to my blog. I have had ALS for 10 years now.


Since I started this blog in June 2008 I've had amazing feedback. Family, friends, people from all over North America, Australia, Scotland, England, and places I can't recall, have commented, encouraged and corresponded. I had no idea when Cynthia taught me how to set this up, how much I would love posting and how many people would read it. I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped propel this therapeutic exercise into a daily routine. All of you, both friends and visitors, are now part of my blog family. Welcome.

From Go Pro

From Go Pro
View from my living room

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

How I love the grand old houses. Too few are left to admire but once in awhile I come across one in my neighbourhood and can't help but snap a picture. This one up on Birch was remodelled for a business. Bless them. I can imagine the days of horse and cart delivering ice and women trying to navigate the stairs in their long dresses. It wasn't an easy time but in my imagination it has glamor. 
Then came the time of "Little Boxes" and on that note I will make it the song of the day. Remember and enjoy.

No comments: