Welcome to my blog. I have had ALS for 10 years now.


Since I started this blog in June 2008 I've had amazing feedback. Family, friends, people from all over North America, Australia, Scotland, England, and places I can't recall, have commented, encouraged and corresponded. I had no idea when Cynthia taught me how to set this up, how much I would love posting and how many people would read it. I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped propel this therapeutic exercise into a daily routine. All of you, both friends and visitors, are now part of my blog family. Welcome.

From Go Pro

From Go Pro
View from my living room

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thank God It's Friday!

Well--it's almost Friday. It doesn't make much difference to us retired folks but I thought I would post something in honor of those who still work and contribute to the Canadian Pension Plans. You are appreciated and we always think of you on Monday mornings. Thank you for working.

Saturday and Sunday are shaping up to be pretty spectacular--clear bright and sunny. It's still summer!
Mark your calendar to celebrate the Autumn Equinox. September 22nd at 15:40. I can see a few trees on Granville Island beginning to turn those vibrant shades of red and gold. There's nothing better than a September Morn.
You can listen to the song under videos.
Have a great weekend.


1 comment:

Alice said...

Wow, Karyn, bright and sunny :)- here in Florida we have lots of rain clouds and dark skies right now. Gas pumps all over town are out of gas with the promise of a $1/gal jump in price tomorrow, if they have any gas by then. I wish I was up there in Canada with you - with no sign of Ike anywhere :) ... and, I love your stressed out cat picture :)